In 2014, I founded YOGIZ – yoga classes for all, providing the opportunity for others to discover balance, strength, flexibility, calm, mindful movement, empowerment, breath and flow; all the elements of a sustainable yoga practice.
If you’ve never tried yoga before, come along with an open mind and give it a go. No right or wrong, no levels, no prerequisites, no judgements. Just a safe space for you to discover what your body and mind need to feel good. Once you’ve caught the yoga bug, you’ll never look back!
What to expect from YOGIZ Yoga with Annah:
My teaching style is both dynamic and restorative, providing space, time and guidance for you to move, breathe and reconnect with yourself – physically, mindfully and emotionally.
Each class brings a fusion of traditional Hatha yoga postures, contemporary Vinyasa flow (linking breath with movement), practical breathing techniques and restorative relaxation. Intelligent alignment and accessible philosophy are at the core of my practice.
In longer classes and workshops, I love dedicating time to restorative postures and providing you with a generous dose of relaxation, incorporating Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) techniques to promote a deep sense of calm, clarity and overall wellbeing.
Training / CPD:
- 200 hour Certificate in Yoga Education at Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik, India, 2010.
- 200 hour Strala Yoga Intensive Ready to Lead, New York and Boston, 2013.
- Frog Lotus Yoga International Advanced Yoga Training, Seville, Spain, 2015.
- Jason Crandell, Alignment and Adjustment Training, Triyoga, London, 2016.
- Bridget Woods Kramer Workshop Series, Limehouse Yoga, Cornwall, 2017.
- Teen Yoga – Teaching Yoga and Mindfulness to Teens, Andalusia, Spain, 2017.
- Sally Parkes Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training, London, 2019.
“When I was a student, I started attending yoga classes as a way to relax, disconnect and recuperate physically from a running injury. However, I found the more I practiced, the more focused and connected I became mentally and emotionally. This new self awareness led me to embark on a journey of discovery across India, Australia, Europe and the USA. Everywhere I have been, yoga has played a central part in my life. It is who I am and what I do. It reminds me daily what I need, and what I don’t. For me, sharing this passion with others is yoga in itself. I look forward to meeting you on, and off, the mat.”
Connect with me: